Entrepreneurship in Denmark Award 2012 - competition
The competition runs from September 14 to November 13 2012
Participate in the Entrepreneurship in Denmark Award 2012 and win DKK 80,000 for starting and developing your business.
This is an old competition that is only shown for reference.
Tuesday 13 November 2012 Entrepreneurship in Denmark awards the best international entrepreneurs of the year with prizes of DKK 80,000 and DKK 25,000 for business development.
You now have the opportunity of signing up for the competition no matter how far you are with your business dreams.
Remember to hand in your business plan 24 September at the latest.
What’s in it for me?
- Prize of DKK 80,000 if you win the Entrepreneurship in Denmark Award 2012
- Prize of DKK 25,000 if you win the audience award
- An opportunity to get feedback on your ideas for startup and business development by competent consultants in one of six towns in Denmark for all participants
- Feedback from a jury if your idea/business is among the 10 best
- Networking with other entrepreneurs
- Pitch training – improve your sales pitch, if your idea/business is among the 10 best. See the process for pitch training under Timeline
You are either an entrepreneur-to-be or a company owner who has a great idea for starting or developing your business, and you (or one of your (potential) co-founders) have an international background or are an immigrant.
Notice that you and all of your (potential) co-founders have to be Danish residents and have either a greencard or a residence and work permit.
You are willing to improve your skills and business idea by completing a business plan in English and pitching your idea in English in front of jury and the audience at the award show Tuesday 13 November 2012.
Do you need help?
Entrepreneurship in Denmark has consultants in six different municipalities in Denmark who are ready to help you complete your business plan and give you counselling on startup and business development – free of charge.
Feel free to contact your local consultant – you find their contact details here.
Two prizes will be awarded at the award show 13 November:
- Entrepreneurship in Denmark Award (selected by a jury). The winner gets DKK 80,000 for startup or business development.
The prize is sponsored by Deloitte
- Audience award (selected by the audience at the award show Tuesday 13 Nov 2012). The winner gets 25,000 for startup and business development.
The prize is awarded by Entrepreneurship in Denmark*
How to sign up
1. You will find a free business plan template here which you need to complete in order to participate in the competition. Fill out as much as possible and you will increase your chances of participating.
2. Send your business plan to email@example.com
You can always contact a consultant in your town here if you need help completing the business plan template.
Please contact the national knowledge centre here if your municipality is not mentioned.
Contact Entrepreneurship in Denmark,
Tel.: +45 70 22 01 96
Criteria for evaluation
*Notice: Since Entrepreneurship in Denmark receives funding from the European Union, the money is earmarked and the prize winner will need to buy counselling, products, etc. through Entrepreneurship in Denmark that will take care of the administration. It is, however, entirely up to the winner to decide where he/she will by services, products etc. for the business.